LogiLink's CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT.6A shielded and unshielded keystone jacks are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a zinc die-cast with nickel plated housing (only shielded type). Our keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wire labels, universal T568A & T568B wiring, 110 or Krone Punch down and tool-less termination when using the IDC cap. LogiLink?s CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT6A Keystone Jacks comply with stringent industry transmissions and safety standards.
- Category 6A Component Level
- EIA/TIA 568C.2, IEC 60603-7-51
- Dual function: tool-free or punch down
- Suitable for 23 ? 26 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Shielded, 3P- and ETL certified
Scope of delivery:
|1 x LogiLink KJ28F10 Keystone RJ45 Jack, CAT6a|